I’m reporting about fraud company MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD. The websites are http://www.medicalgenomics.co.uk and http://www.dnktest.ru/ This Company is registered in the UK and I made a payment of Euro 1,800.00 to their UK bank account.

The representative of the company promised to do the DNA tests to trace ethnic identity of mine and my relatives. What I’ve got is Wikipedia style brief review of the history of mankind supported by pictures of mountains and rock paintings (one of the reports is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/999whue3516oz7z/001.pdf).

Here is copy/paste from the DNA Tests results I've got: Stone tools became more varied and complex, and the bow and arrows was invented. In Europe, humans began to experiment with primitive art, hardening clay figures of people and animals by firing them in an oven at high temperatures… and many other information about cave art, language development and ancient skeletal remains that took place 40 000-50 000 years ago.

In the news ad specified on the website of the company http://www.dnktest.ru/ the director of the company, Andrey Semikhodskiy, accurately detects the ethnic identity of two people who submitted the DNA test. The translation of the transcript is as follows:

Karnelia 45% of her relatives are from Western Africa because of these she has dark color of skin

35% are from Eastern Asia and Karnelia has slanting eyes,

20% percent of ancestry is from Southern France, Spain or Portugal.

The second test on the news ad is for Ivan. Mr. Andrey tells that the father of Ivan has Afro-Caribbean and origins and his mother is Russian or Ukrainian.

The video is in Russian and can be watched here http://www.vesti.ru/only_video.html?vid=322056

Both results on the ad are very accurate and related to the world we live today and to the families of the people who allegedly passed the DNA tests but the results I’ve got looks like a joke.

According to the report, my mother’s ancestry believed to have originated 30-40,000.00 years ago in Western Eurasia, possibly in the Caucasus Mountains. From there, members of this halpogroup spread throughout the Europe. This is almost the same as I will write that the first human originates possibly in Africa and spread all-around the Europe… and I paid for this so called medical DNA tests Euro 1,800.00!

I wanted to submit the medical DNA test for immigration purposes to proof the ethnic identity but the files I received can’t be used for ANY purposes.

When I called to the company, Mr. Andrey insisted that they trace the ethnic identity very accurately but I got ridiculous results. My wife is from Ukraine. She is blond with blue eyes. At least six generations have blond hear and blue or green eyes. According to the report my wife has Sindhi identity and originates from Pakistan, India or Northern Iraq. This is complete nonsense.

After I’ve understood that the reports are randomly combined pieces of information, I called and spoke to Mr. Andrey Semikhodskiy, the director of Medical Genomics, and asked him about refund. He refused to issue refund and told me that if I will publish information about this fraud online he will suit me.

I strongly believe that Andrey did not do any tests at all. Most likely he has few files in his PC and puts the names on randomly chosen files but I can’t prove this. What I can prove is huge discrepancies between what has been advertised with Karnelia and Ivan and what I got. The reports I’ve got don’t even have any logo or contact information of MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD and signature of the person who did the tests.

MEDICAL GENOMICS LTD delivered me evident and pure fraud! Keep away from any services of this company.

Had an Experience with Medical Genomics Ltd?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion